The Energy audit of the building can be used to measure and record real energy consumption in building and consequently minimizing energy consumption.
Energy audit aims to:
- a) Simulation of Heat and mass transfer in the building, including heat and cooling design, annual simulation, CFD (computational Fluid Dynamic), daylight and cost
– Reduction of energy lost in building
– How external environment affects on energy lost in the building
– Anticipating energy costs and expressing consumption pattern of heat transferring
- b) Online monitoring of temperature, pressure, humidity, lighting, indoor air quality (such as CO2, CO, NO2 and smoke) by means of installing sensors
- c) Moreover, course provides an invaluable platform for dialog and open exchange of view